JiangPing

How to add an additional column in my table???

in need of help pls help me i want go back celebrate cny with my fam thanks in advance was given a mission impossible to do >.>............................................. XD

- JiangPing

yeeqinghew

From what i know, we are not allowed to add or amend any data in the access data that was given to us :))

Hope this helps :))

- yeeqinghew

Lili96

Do you mean add a column in the physical database or in ETL? If is in ETL, you can use computed column.

- Lili96

JiaQii

You can add computed columns in your ETL tables

- JiaQii

Kailiang96

You can add using computed columns.

- Kailiang96

JiaXin

if you ant to add additional column to you table in etl you can add computed column when you doing the query builder.

- JiaXin

HuiLing

If it is in ETL, you can add additional column using computed columns in the query builder.

- HuiLing

Bjergsen

You can use Enterprise Guide and make new computed columns .

- Bjergsen

Scottt

You can make computed columns in ETL using query builder and coding an advance expression.

- Scottt

ChinHin

If you are talking about ETL, you can use query builder then write out an advance expression. If you're talking about access, nope we can't touch that.

Hope this helps man I totally feel you I want to celebrate CNY with my fam too T.T cheers :)

- ChinHin

Nicoleswy

You can compute new column by using query builder.

- Nicoleswy

Xueting

Use advance expression to compute column that you need

- Xueting

155952D

You cannot create or edit rows in the NYBANK access. If you are talking about your ETL table then you have to create a new computed column in your query builder.

- 155952D

Suhaila

Computed columns are done in SAS EG

- Suhaila

AlvinYap

Create computed columns in ETL --> create an advance expression to create a new computed column in your query builder.

- AlvinYap
Cancel