Scottt

How do i solve this?

i received the message "Not enough quota is available to process this command" Application Error SAS Enterprise Guide needs to close SAS Enterprise Guide has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Exception information

Not enough quota is available to process this command. How do i solve this error?

- Scottt

AlvinYap

Hi Scottt, i believe your error message would look something like this:

Application Error

SAS Enterprise Guide needs to close

SAS Enterprise Guide has encountered a problem and needs to close.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Exception information

Not enough quota is available to process this command

I have not faced this problem myself, but by doing a search on the internet, i found a possible solution that could help solve your problem.

Solution

1. Open the Control Panel. Navigate to Sync Center.

2. Click Manage offline files.

3. On the Disk Usage tab, click Change limits.

4. In the Offline Files Disk Usage Limits dialog box, move the slider to allow more space for offline files.

5. Click OK in both boxes.

- AlvinYap

Bjergsen

It can be solved by closing some applications and try again. If you still get this message, choose System from Control Panel, then choose Virtual Memory and increase the size of your paging file.

- Bjergsen

OngChenYu

Try to manage the offline files which can be found in the computer control panel . You can then select "Change Limits" , and then you can allow extra and more space for the offline files which would probably solve this problem . If the problem persist , you may contact Mr Jason for assistance .

- OngChenYu

ruonan

The "Not enough quota is available to process this command" Application Error that SAS Enterprise Guide may show is due to having not enough space . It can be solved by going to the control panel and increae the paging file .

- ruonan

IrfahIsham

Since the error shows that the quota is not enough , we know that there is insufficient space . After checking up online , I notice you can actually increase the space by increasing paging file .

- IrfahIsham

Suhaila

Expand the quota to solve the not enough quota available error . Go to control panel and manage offline files , and then increase space of page files .

- Suhaila

156050E

How to solve the problem when there is not enough quota?

1. Try to close some applications and try again.
  2. If still not working properly
  3. Go to the control panel and increasing the size of the paging file.

- 156050E
Cancel