XavierLZH

What is SAS BI Dashboard Portlet?

I am currently doing the SAS project, just finished my OLAP cube but I am confused because I don't know what is this used for, and how it can help to display graphs.

- XavierLZH

156050E

The SAS BI Dashboard Portlet in the SAS Information Delivery Portal enables users to view and interact with dashboards within the portal framework.

- 156050E

Scottt

The SAS Information Delivery Portal enables you to use the SAS BI Dashboard Portlet to view and interact with dashboards in the portal framework.

- Scottt

ChinHin

The SAS BI dashboard allows users to interact and view with dashboards in the portal framework.

- ChinHin

gracesng

The SAS BI Dashboard Portlet in the SAS Information Delivery Portal helps users to view and interact with dashboards in the portal framework.

- gracesng

AlvinYap

SAS BI Dashboard Portlet

SAS BI Dashboard uses the portal's remote portlet architecture. This means that the SAS Information Delivery Portal hosts a dashboard portlet that interacts with a remote Web application, which in turn handles the functionality.

Example Dashboard Portlet enter image description here

- AlvinYap

Lili96

The SAS Information Delivery Portal enables you to use the SAS BI Dashboard Portlet to view and interact with dashboards in the portal framework.

you can refer to sas practical 8 for more information

- Lili96

Bjergsen

It assists user in viewing , understanding and interacting with the dashboards within the framework itself . SAS information delivery actually hosts a dashboard portlet to interact with a remote web application .

This is an example of the dashboard porlet .

enter image description here

- Bjergsen

JiangPing

The SAS Information Delivery Portal enables you to use the SAS BI Dashboard Portlet to view and interact with dashboards in the portal framework. In addition to that it also helps us in viewing , understanding and interacting with the dashboards within the framework itself .

- JiangPing

JiaQii

SAS BI Dashboard Portlet Interface

1 Portlet title bar with tools
2 Dashboard title bar with tools
3 Indicator title bar
4 Zoom
5 Options menu

- JiaQii

ruonan

SAS BI Dashboard Portlet can be used to view and interact with dashboards in the portal framework.

- ruonan

IrfahIsham

The SAS BI Dashboard Portlet enables users to view and interact with dashboards.

- IrfahIsham

GohYingYu

The SAS BI Dashboard portal allow users to view, observe and interact with dashboard in the portal framework. It allow user to see different graphs put together in one page so that user can easily understand and analyse the relationship between the graphs.

Example of the dashboard:

- GohYingYu

HuiLing

The SAS BI Dashboard Portlet enables users to view and interact with dashboards within the portal framework in the SAS Information Delivery Portal.

- HuiLing
Cancel