- Work with users to develop benchmarks for data quality dimensions, i.e, accuracy, completeness, consistency, timeliness, uniqueness, conformality.
- Develop policies, processes, and procedures to improve data quality.
- Collaborate with information assurance and data protection community to develop policies, processes, and procedures for data protection.
- Coordinate with users, data engineers and tech developers to implement the policies, processes, and procedures.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or other quantitative / computational discipline.
- Knowledge in best practices in data governance and stewardship.
- Experience in developing and implementing policies, processes, and procedures for data governance and stewardship.
- Experience in data management, master data management, data cataloguing, data flow mapping.
- Knowledge in data engineering processes and solutions.
- Knowledge in quality assurance and quality control processes (e.g. Six Sigma) preferred.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Motivated and driven, able to work independently and a good team player as part of a multidisciplinary team.