- Apply your expertise in data science, quantitative analysis, data mining and the presentation of data to derive insights that value-add to business decision making (e.g. hypothesis testing, development of MVPs etc).
- Lead enterprise data analytics and major data projects.
- Develop predictive models for passenger and cargo traffic forecasts.
- Drive the development of customer segmentation models.
- Partner with users in various internal teams to solve problems and identify trends / opportunities.
- Develop metrics and dashboards to support decision-making.
- Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or other quantitative / computational discipline.
- Strong background in statistical concepts and calculations.
- 6+ years experience in quantitative analysis.
- 6+ years experience with statistical / machine learning / predictive modelling and one or more tools (e.g. R, SPSS, SAS, Python, Progress SQL).
- Data engineering experience, including SQL, ETL and experience manipulating data sets with structured and unstructured data using Hadoop, AWS or other big data platforms.
- Proficient in visualization / dashboard tools (e.g. Tableau, Microstrategy).
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, visual) to deliver insights (e.g. compelling presentations, easy to understand rationale) to senior management, internal and external stakeholders.
- Motivated and driven, able to work independently and a good team player as part of a multidisciplinary team.