Plan and coordinate security system service issues. Works with other systems and facilities, voice & network professionals as required to coordinate efforts, and resolve cross-team issues. May provide consultation to users in the area of automated systems. May also lead cross-functional linked teams to address business or systems issues.
- Reports all security system maintenance related issues across all facilities in JAPAC.
- Provide security system maintenance budget for every financial year with proper assessment and validation.
- Ensure proper utilization of OpEx approved budget and keep track on it.
- Resolve service requests submitted by SOC or any other LOB, attend the issue with minimum downtime and ensure all devices are operational.
- Raise SR with service provider in case issue is not resolved and follow-up till SR is closed.
- Raising SRs with service provider, spare parts from OpEx budget, coordination with service provider, invoices, etc.
- Update service database regularly with all necessary details.
- Validate invoices received from service providers against SR raised.
- Ensure validated invoice is processed for all services and spare parts and exclude warranty calls, open service requests, etc.
- Check invoices submitted by vendor for any spare parts or upgrade, validate it against DC/quotation.
- Ensure proper switch OFF and ON of all security system devices during the scheduled electrical power outage. Raise SR with service provider if necessary.
- Maintain inventory of all security system spare parts and submit report every month.
- Achieves customer service objectives
- Meets customer service financial objectives
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; forming focus groups; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing results; implementing changes.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing network problems.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Protect a company's assets and people from invasion and harm.
- Support Global Operational Center JAPAC 24/7
- Travelling required in JAPAC region
- Requires experience with Microsoft operating systems (WIN7, WIN10, XP, Server 2003,2008 & 2013)
- Good understanding of IT networks - LAN/WAN, Intranet/Internet, Firewalls
- Candidates for this position must have a strong security systems background & working knowledge of variety of Physical Access Control & CCTV Systems
- Strong organizational & clear communication skills are absolutely required
- Individuals in this position must be self-motivated requiring little or no direct supervision
- They must demonstrate strong multitasking ability to manage multiple different tasks
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- Working knowledge of Lenel OnGuard is desirable.
- Knowledge in installation of Lenel applications.
- Good knowledge of HID Card Readers, Dell Servers, IP Cameras, Analog Cameras, PTZ Cameras, All Lenel Hardware (LNL3300, LNL1320, LNL1100, LNL1200, etc.), All Access Door Hardware, etc.
- Working Knowledge Of Word Processing & Excel Spreadsheet Skills Are Absolutely Required