AWARD JOB Functions
- Once your job is posted, you will start receiving proposals.
- Hirer can view all the proposals under the Proposals section in the View Job page.
- For each proposal, the "View Proposal" button will navigate the hirer to view the submitted proposal in detail.
- Hirer can rate each proposal that is received for the job.
- Rating scale of 1 to 5 can be assigned where 5 is the highest rating.
When you have decided to select the talent and want to proceed with awarding the job
to the talent, login into IoTalents Account and follow the steps below.
From your IoTalents landing page, under My Jobs section, click on the job that you wish to award.
From View Job page, you can view all the proposals submitted for the job and click on View Proposal for the selected proposal.
You can choose the talent to work with and click on the Select button from the View Proposal page.
Review the terms or milestones submitted by talent. If you agree to the terms, then click on Confirm, else click on the Edit Terms to make any necessary
changes. Once you are done with your changes and satisfied with the modifications, click on Submit button.
Your talent will be notified of any modifications.. The talent can either accept the modified terms or propose new edits to the terms.
If the talent makes any modifications to the terms, the hirer will be notified and the hirer can either accept, decline or change accordingly.
If the hirer accepts the terms, the job status will be changed to Working.
If the hirer makes any modifications, then this process continues until both parties accept the terms. If the hirer or talent declines, then te proposal will be declined and the hirer cannot choose that proposal.
Once the job is awarded to the talent, the Job Room will become active for both the talent and hirer to manage the job.